Hello, friends! May I share more of my favorite fonts with you today?
It occurred to me last week that it may be doing y’all no good to just give you links to download pretty fonts if you don’t know what to do once you’ve hit the “download” button. I haven’t worked on a PC since college, so I’m not really sure how to load fonts on anything but a Mac. Maybe it’s pretty similar?
Either way, here is my ten-cent tutorial on loading new fonts into your computer:
1. Click on one of the links I provided above and click download.
2. Open your Downloads folder on your desktop & find the font folder you just downloaded. Open it.
3. Open a separate folder, click Macintosh HD / Library / Fonts
4. Drag the .otf or .ttf file(s) from your downloaded font folder into your font folder. (It will appear in alphabetical order in the adjacent column.)
5. That should be it! Go get ‘em with your fancy fonts!
Have a fabulous Tuesday, friends!